INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Since the entry into force of the amendment concerning the “Law of Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, is necessary to obtain the express consent of all web pages they use dispensable cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper operation of the site. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to store certain information about the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, their name and password, the products that interest them most, and so on.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY LEGISLATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the European directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES?
About the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
– Analytical Cookies: collect information about the use of the site.
– Social cookies: they are necessary for external social networks.
– Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits to other websites, with which the site establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
– Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
– Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the site and the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB SITE
– _ga: Google Analytics cookie allowing the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website via a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in case the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
– _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of demand – by limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
– _git: Google Analytics cookie to distinguish users. Expires at 24h.
– __cfduid: This cookie is established by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable information.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show advanced options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete Navigation Data (clear the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome, click here:
Internet Explorer Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete Closing Analysis History.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Start of active session
4. Using “Erase Interval” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox preferences, in the History section available in
Tools> Options> Privacy
For more information on Mozilla Firefox, click here:
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all data from the website
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari, click here:
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
Cookie options control how Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera click here:
Check the browser documentation that you have installed.